The Last Supper: the app of Leonardo da Vinci's painting
In the technology era also the Last Supper becomes “2.0” by the first App for iOS devices (iPad e iPhone).
Finding the Last Supper
The gestures of the apostles, table-cloth embroideries, light reflections, as well as previous restorations, painting technique, and the various dyes used show Leonardo’s genius, discovered in an interactive and dynamic journey through his greatest masterpiece.
Main features of the Last Supper app:
- Surfing the Last Supper picture with the highest existing resolution
- Free exploration of the painting with just finger touch
- Four guided interpretation possibilities of hidden details in the Last Supper
- Discussion sheets about the work and restoration activities
- Graphic reconstructions to help understanding the painting
The technology of the Last Supper app
Through extraordinary very high definition pictures, it is now possible to surf the entire Leonardo da Vinci’s Last Supper. This technology is also used in art field on works such as, among others, the Shroud of Turin, and the most famous paintings by Botticelli.